Friday, March 6, 2009

sdey2...

actually...this is to sum1 i know...

there's no word to describe how terribly i felt that evening...
until now...
thnx gell 4 da memories, the things that u gave me
and the courage to0 i guess....
of course u didn't remember the sacrifices that i've done 4 you..
if you do,you've thrown away together with the notes..
the blame that i took......just to protect the only u...
i put aside my frens just 4 u...
u so damn blind dear...but now i really don't care...
i have my family, my beloved frens,my buddies...
they are more important than u ryte now...
u're no longer a vip in my lyfe...u're just u...
i've already change mR. AL's name..huhu...it's juz an old bear...
that full wif dust..haha...wah...
i think i will give it to my cousin on her 14th b'day..
pokai...x de duet nk beli present...
so...kitar semula....

the conclusion is recycle your old things!!;P

No comments: